Piping takes time and time is money.
For new construction, renovation and repair work, Viega MegaPress® Fittings for IPS stainless steel deliver up to 90% savings on installation time, compared to welding and other conventional joining methods. New Stainless XL® sizes from 2 ½” to 4” utilize the same tooling as other MegaPress XL products.
What makes MegaPress Stainless a better way?
Stainless steel piping systems are essential to industrial operations. But shutting down production for pipe maintenance or repair usually results in major revenue loss.
Welding, grooving or threading stainless pipe connections can extend production downtime unnecessarily. Now you have a new option and a better way. Viega MegaPress IPS Stainless and Stainless XL fittings.
- Involves a specialist and heavy-duty equipment
- Often demands fire watches and hot work permits
- Additional expense of filler metal may be needed
- Requires special safeguards for people and processes
- A very time and labor intensive process
- Pipe must be reamed, threaded, finished with sealant
- Risk of contamination caused by cutting oil or filings
- Must often be done remotely and brought on-site
Viega Press TechnologyLearn More
Viega Press Technology
- Flame-free, safe in any environment
- Smart Connect© technology helps identify unpressed connections
- Viega MegaPress Stainless is the safest, neatest and fastest way to keep revenue flowing.
Innovation in press fitting technology
Viega is the leading innovator in press fitting technology, with millions of MegaPress and ProPress fittings installed worldwide in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Compared to any other pipe joining system, Viega fittings make it easier to keep projects on time and on budget.
Grip Ring and Separator Ring ensure a strong connection and protect the sealing element from abrasion.
MegaPress Stainless fittings work with existing MegaPress jaws and ring sets.
304 and 316 Stainless Steel
304 and 316 stainless steel casings available to use with off-the-shelf stainless pipe.
Smart Connect© technology helps easily identify unpressed connections during pressure testing.
Need more information?
We’re happy to send it over – just provide a few details so we can help.